Following up with Mark Shuttleworth’s announcement to abandon Unity 8 development, we have forked it and are planning to continue working with the project.
Yunit‘s project’s repository is available at GitHub.
- If you are interesting in helping us in any way you can join yunit devel mailing list for discussions related to the development of the project.
- For general discussions about the project please visit our subreddit or our forum (recommended).
- For reporting issues with the code or wishes please use the project’s issues page in github.
- For IM you can join our Telegram groups for UT users (and others until full) and for those who have support for super groups.
- You can also join our IRC channel #yunit at freenode.
This site and the yunit project is not in any way endorsed by or affiliated with Ubuntu or Canonical. Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.